Saturday 21 September 2013

❤ CAPITAL A ❤


Mr. Capital A



Every girl has her bestfriend, boyfriend and true love. She is really lucky if they’re all the same person.

Aku ada ramai kawan, dan diorang  boleh buat aku senyum, diorang boleh buat aku nangis..tapi…lelaki yang boleh buat aku ketawa dan menangis dalam satu masa hanya 2..dia dan ayah..:)

Awak..
You are the person that I think of every morning,,and the last person that stays on my mind every night..

I used to think the best thing in the world was seeing you smile, then I realized the best thing in the world is knowing that I caused that…

We are in long distance relationship..:(  so sad..and the scariest thing about distance is that I don’t know whether he miss me or forget me…L

But girls…. 1 more advice for us is…
“ if you love somebody, set them free.. if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t they never were”

Syg… if you have a choice between me and her, choose her because if you really loved me there wouldn’t be a choice.

Some say long distance relationships never succeed, I say with enough effort, time and commitment love will find its way..

And… true lovers don’t marry someone they can live with, but they marry someone they can’t live without…

Boys… U caught my eyes… but CapitaL A captured my heart….. J

My dear…. If I could give you 1 thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself  through my eyes, only then would you realized… HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME…

I don’t need a PERFECT ONE, I just need someone who make me feel that I’m just the ONLY ONE…


0 comment:

Post a Comment

Sexy Red Lips

Technology


Flickr Images